Mothership Defender 2 Mothership Defender 2

Fun game with a few minor problems

Overall, the game was a lot of fun. However, I would have liked to see more enemies for such a long game. All 7 minions were introduced very quickly so later levels (25 onward) seemed repetitive. Also, I got every upgrade fairly quickly, leaving me to only buy the somewhat lackluster bombs for the last five or so levels (and only the money upgrade for about 5 before that). As far as small things I noticed, the accuracy system was very strange. The barrage power up allowed me to have 420% accuracy at one point. Even less noticeably, no enemies ever went in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Pepper (the Cat) Pepper (the Cat)

Sup zom

so yeah this is pretty bad

Loved Loved

Great game

I loved everything about this game, except I would have liked to see a different ending by clicking "go" or "close" in the disobedient end. The game reminded me of Braid, and that's a very good thing. 10/10

SteamBirds SteamBirds

Awesome Game.

I wish this was received as well here as it was on Armorgames, with the added "crowd difficulty" factors. What I'm saying is this game deserves a 4.1 or so.

I would have liked upgrades and different usable ships, but the variety in enemies and tactics was very fun, and I loved the setup. It was a bit difficult, but I can definitely justify giving it my 5/5.

Draw Ball Draw Ball

Pretty much copied.

This is pretty much copied from Emanuale Feranato (sp?)
You have, however, managed to make it extremely hard to control because of how crappily you put it together.

So, naturally, I give you a low score.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

AWESOME.

But Invader Zim had 3 seasons.

-Brain Train- -Brain Train-

Hmm, not my thing...

I gave you a 4, solely because I didn't think it was fun.

Also, "Brain Train" sounds a lot like the name of another game, "Professor Fizzwizzle's Amazing Brain Train."

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Needs more Roman Clock.

Great game, but I'm still in the whole CC mood and haven't seen anything CD09 from you.

Clock Day? Vote 5! Clock Day? Vote 5!

Great

I laughed. I cried. I voted five.